Anyone with an interest in history (or just helping out the neighborhood on a fantastic project) is encouraged to contact one of the project managers to volunteer. Whether you are available for 2 hours, 20 hours, or 200 hours we can find a place for you to contribute!
There are many volunteer tasks - see the full list below. The tasks are divided into "research" and "organization." If you have an interest in helping out, please contact volunteer project manager Steve Wilke-Shapiro.
We Want Your Help!
This online database is a living and growing project! The more information we have, the more useful this database will be to residents and historians.
If you have information about any of the buildings or historic residents of the Drake Neighborhood, there are two ways you can add it to the database:
- Sign up for an account to edit an existing entry, add new information, or upload scanned photos.
- Contact one of the Project Managers to arrange a transfer of information.
The Drake Neighborhood Historic Survey project is looking for
- Old photos of Drake Neighborhood residents and buildings
- Information about former Drake Neighborhood residents
- Information about Drake Neighborhood buildings